The Reason Why Everyone Love Whatsapp Bio Status.

 WHATSAPP BIO

  • You have to be odd to be number one.

  • Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.

  • Ice cream is cheaper than therapy.

  • Making peace with my broken pieces
  • .
  • When you look at me, what do you see?

  • Life is full of surprises.

  • Whatever you do in life, make sure it makes you happy.

  • I feel good today.

  • If not me, who? If not now, when?

  • Before you judge me, make sure you are perfect.

  • Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.

  • Why fit in when you were born to stand out.

  • Never announce your moves before you make them.

  • Who am I? I have not found the answer yet.

  • The sun will shine someday

  • What feels like the end, is often just the beginning.

  • Don’t be the same. Be better!

  • To be the best you must be able to handle the worst.

  • Ever since I was a kid, I was always the winner.

  • I’m saying yes to new adventures.

  • I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.

  • It’s a lovely life.

  • Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous.

  • Be the best version of you.

  • Your body hears everything your mind says, stay positive!

  • Style is a reflection of your attitude and personality.

  • All the good things are wild and free.

  • Let life surprise you.

  • Stay close to what keeps your heart beating.

  • Give me some space.

  • Sky is not the limit for me.

  • I’m a wonder of wonders.

  • Elegance is a kind of beauty that never fades.

  • There’s no one else like me.

  • I am what I am.

  • All my focus is on the good.

  • Not everyone likes me but not everyone matters.

  • Attitude and class will always be my first preference.

  • I’m not beautiful like you. I’m beautiful like me.

  • Never looked so damn good!

  • I may not be perfect, but I’m definitely limited edition.

  • Be your own kind of beautiful.

  • Simplicity is the essence of happiness.

  • Even the simplest things can be beautiful.

  • I don’t need your approval to be me.

  • I’m the eighth wonder of the world.

  • The best of me is yet to come.

  • There’s no place like home.

  • You don’t know me.

  • You’ll never understand me.

  • My messy hair doesn’t care.

  • Shine bright like a diamond.

  • Little by little, day by day.

  • Dreams are forever!

  • Imperfectly perfect.

  • Life is a party. Dress like it!

  • Finessing my way through life.

  • Wanderlust and city dust.

  • It’s a wonderful day.

  • Life won’t get easier. You just have to get stronger.

  • Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.

  • A smile is one of the prettiest things one can wear.

  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

  • Live, laugh, and love!

  • Work hard and be nice to people.

  • There is power in beauty.

  • Look into my eyes and you’ll find love.

  • I’m rocking my world and owning it!

  • Love is all you need.

  • You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.

  • I won’t give up on you… so please don’t give up on me.

  • True love does not have a happy ending, because true love doesn’t end.

  • I don’t want to be your number one, I want to be your only one.

  • We do not remember days, we remember moments.

  • Love when you’re ready, not when you are alone.

  • You never love someone because they’re beautiful, they are beautiful because you love them.

    • The good things in life are better with you.

    • There are only two times that I want to be with you, now, and forever.

    • You are the reason why I wake up every morning with a smile on my face.

    • Suddenly all the love songs are about you.

    • And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

    • When I hold you in my arms, I feel like I’m holding the whole world.

    • If it is real, it will never be over.

    Dream without fear, love without limits.

    • Love is the only word to describe what we’ve been through together.

    • I love her. And that’s the beginning and end of everything.

    • The best feeling in the world is being with someone who wants you as much         as you want them.

    • I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.

    • We fall in love by chance, we stay in love by choice.

    • I’ve fallen in love many times but always with you.

    • Forever is a long time. But I don’t mind spending it by your side.

    • We’re not perfect, but we’re perfect for each other.

    • Loving you was of the best decisions of my life.

    • I like it when you smile. But I love it when I’m the reason.
      • You stole my heart but I’ll let you keep it.

      • I just want to be with you, that’s all.

      • My love for you keeps increasing every second.

      • I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.

      • I’m no photographer but I can picture us together.

      • I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.

      • Your smile is the cutest thing ever.
    • Comment if U like It...Share With Your Friends It'll Help To Grow My Blog...
    •                                                                  Thanx For Reading.......
  • You May Like This.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE LINER JOKES-HUMOROUS JOKES-LAME JOKES

30+ Hindi Non-Veg Jokes|Hindi Jokes|Non-Veg Jokes

INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS FOR EVERY TYPE OF POSTS...